Alisha Souza completed her Master’s Degree at Goa University in English literature. She obtained the Advanced Certificate of Achievement in English Language Proficiency by the British Council and has contributed to various magazines as well as the college newsletter. She has guided students inclined towards reading, writing and speaking to develop their skills further through activities of the Literary Committee and the Readers’-Writers’ club, both of which she heads. She believes transformational education that takes into account the capabilities of every student is essential for the 21st century. Her main desire is to help students become lifelong learners, growing and developing in professional ethics and becoming contributing members of society.
- 5 day Online Faculty Development Program on Outcome based learning approaches in Higher Education organised by Kristu Jayanthi College, Bangalore (April 2020)
- 5 day Online Faculty Development Program on Moodle Learning Systems organised by Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay (April-May 2020)
- 5 day Online Faculty Development Program on Learning, Pedagogy & Effective use of case methodology organised by ASM & ASMA Group of Institutes. (May 2020)
- 5 day Online Faculty Development Program on Soft skills for Capacity Building organised by St Joseph's College (Autonomous), Tamil Nadu (February 2021)
- Workshop on 'Preparing students for the Future' organised by IBS institute, Bangalore on 29 Aug 2019
- Workshop on Navigating Pathways of Research Publication organised by Vidya Prabodhini and Elsevier on 24- 25 September 2021
- Paper Presentation (2020) Transformative Pedagogy: A Twenty-first Century Perspective Towards Improving Education. 12th Asian Conference on Education, Tokyo, Japan.