Online Application 2020
As a precautionary measure following the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, applications for the academic programs at Don Bosco College, Panjim will be processed online. Steps have been taken to ensure safe reasonable and limited contact if necessary.
- Applicants are required to register on this page by selecting the desired Academic Program. After providing information relating to personal, academic, guardian details & uploading documents, complete the registration process by making the online payment. Alternate Payment Options if available will be displayed in the Payment section. On payment of the Registration Fee the application will be considered for verification.
- In case there is further clarification required on information provided, applicants will be intimated by Email/SMS/telephonic call by the College Office with the Remarks section on the dashboard displaying the query simultaneously
- Modifications & Uploads to the Application are possible even after the payment is made, provided the application is not currently under verification, at which time applicants will be notified via Email/SMS instantaneously.
- If payment for Registration Fee is not completed, the application will not be considered for the admission process. The Registration Fee is not refundable.
- A successfully registration for an Academic Program does not guarantee admission to the program. Physical verification of documents, interviews, entrance test wherever applicable will be conducted for short listed applicants based on the norms and guidelines notified by Goa University, Govt. of Goa or Central Govt. at the time.
- If the applicant would like to withdraw their registration, they can do so by submitting a Request Application Withdrawal from the account or contacting the College Office