Shantanu Arlekar has an MCA degree from NBN SSOCS, Ambegaon Budruk, Pune, Savitribai Phule Pune University (Formerly University of Pune). His area of specialization is ASP.NET and has worked on multiple projects on the same platform. He is also certified in Big Data and Hadoop.
1. 3 day National Webinar series on “Information Security: The need of the hour” organized by the Internal Quality Assurance Cell(IQAC) of Don Bosco Art’s and Science College, Angadikadvu, Kannur, Kerala in association with the Department of Computer Applications on 15th July 2021.
2. 1 day webinar on “Ethical Hacking” organised by Faculty of Computer Applications, Marwadi University,Rajkot on 17th September 2021.
3. 2 day webinar on “3 Pillars of Cyber Security” organised Don Bosco College of Engineering,Fatorda on the 24th of September 2021.
4. 1 day webinar under the Faculty Knowledge and sharing programme on the topic “Psychometric Approach to Student Assessment” organised by ICFAI Business School Bangaluru on 26th September 2021.
5. Attended a Two-day webinar on “Navigating Pathways of Research Publishing in Scopus-Indexed Journals” organised by Vidya Prabodini College,Porvorim on 25th September 2021.
6. Attended a Web Technology Online workshop “ Pedagogy and Evaluation” organised by the Computer Applications department of Rosary College of Commerce and Arts on the 14th of October 2021.
7. Attended a webinar on “Open Science : a multifaceted framework to improve science and health outcomes” organised by Vidya Prabodini College,Porvorim on 26th of October 2021.